VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DBQ?

Rate this question

Hardway71

Question

Is there a way to view the completed DBQ from my PTSD C&P re-exam that I had last week, March 7th?  I have got a log in for ebenefits, but I'm new to using the site, and not sure if I've looked in all the right places.  I've found where I can click on "Work in Process" under the My Claims and Appeals tab.  Then I can see where I have 1 open claim.  If I click on this, I see there was a Development Letter sent.  When I open the claim status I see a green dot and it says Initial Exam Complete.  This is as far as I've gotten...I can't actually find the DBQ from the examiner to view it.  I've also gone to my health evet and looked for it to show up in my Progress Notes, but it's not there either.  Does anyone know if there is a way I can view this info, or do I have to wait for the official letter to come from the VA?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

if you can't find it on ebenefits

go to FOIA desk release of medical records at your VAMC usually a 3 day wait period after your exam or your appointment from a VA Dr.....you sign a FOIA form and request your last C&P Exam and all your medical records from the date of the exam. the DBQ should be included.

Edited by Buck52