VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Will It Be Rated? (not A % ?)

Rate this question

timetowinarace

Question

I looked at the c&p exam forms awhile back and realized it will take a variaty of these to evaluate me on my claim. I have a brain injury that is not proven SC yet but will be. I have been denied in '03 for the head injury, and will CUE that after claim is rated. The question is, I have one injury that causes a wide range of debilatating symptoms-attention, concentration, memory, cognative deficits, severe fatigue, depresion, anxiaty, probable csf leak (undiagnosed to date), and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. Oh, no can smell anything, tinnitus,...... anyway, it will take a number of different exams, all of which are compensatable, just to cover one injury. I'm afraid I will be rated individually for each of these symptoms and thus be reduced in total by VA math instead of one rating for one injury. I don't know how this will work and have had a very hard time to date with the VA. They allready left the retarded guy (me) to find records that they say did not exist. How is someone with a reduced mental capacity supposed to provide the VA with all the proof of a reduced mental capacity and SC? When I filed a claim for a head injury don't you think someone should of thought "maybe this guy don't think to well?" They didn't have to much trouble telling me to go sleep in a ditch. I'm to dumb to catch on. No different than if my legs were broke and they said "walk up these stairs and we'll help ya out." Sorry, I just meant to ask the question. Should've known I'd get carried away.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question