VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Tbird and members

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Tbird, do you and any members object to me putting our website link in a letter I am preparing for  President Trump?

I certainly won't if anyone objects. I think I might have put it ito a past letter to former Secretary Shulkin, maybe not, ....just so he would know that I knew what I requested from him had merit.It did.

It changed M21-1MR. 

One other question for all- has anyone here written to Secretary Wilkie, to request that any of the proposed AO presumptives could be added to the list, by giving him a full medical rationale for that?  

As you all know I made a solid argument for HBP and also an argument for stroke.I also opined on the cost factor of each of these 2 presumptives.

And does anyone have an answer to my  Odd Question post?

Also before I forget- if you call the WH Hot line about an inapproiate or deficient C & P exam, tell them you are making a Provider Complaint.

I was surprised that this is what they call C & P exams complaints and explained to the contact, that the word "providers" should also cover VA employees who do C & P exams. 

Maybe I am the only claimant who had an actual  VA doctor do a posthumous C & P exam in 2015. I filed a complaint against her. She had stated it was an "in-person" exam. The veteran, my husband, by time of this exam had been dead for 19 years. She had to add an addendum but still, the complaint had merit and I was asked by the WH Hot Line person asked if her statements were"false" and I said YES! , Even after she prepared the addendum.So you might be asked that same question and be prepared to tell them why you feel the statements were false.

Edited by Berta

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Thats OK with me Tbird-I have not put it into the letter.

The VA Office of Survivors answered my "odd" question. 

It was what I thought M21-1MR said ,but I wanted to be 100% sure because

I filed a complaint with the WH Hot line yesterday on the exam.

For anyone curious about my question to Tbird and members, it is regarding a request that the President approve something,regarding all veterans and their survivors, as noted in 38 USC 5107, under (c) (3) and also is tied into part of our Freedom of Speech rights thus:

"Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

I didnt want him to think I work for the VA or am a lawyer- I am only a volunteer advocate for veterans. You would be surprised at how many VA people think I am a lawyer.I forgot- he knows who I am anyhow.

Edited by Berta