VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Claims requires a lot of note taking - What I use for note taking

Rate this topic

• Founder

Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Evernote is pretty good. I also use Microsoft's OneNote product (which is free) www.onenote.com

• Founder

Evernote has a free version also, I've used onenote and I like it also. Now that I have the apple pencil and can write in my digital journal and it backs up to evernote so i'm hooked on that. Apple notes sucks in my opinion I've never gotten that to run smoothly.

I've also use Trello and Card Flow, I'm always trying new things.

• 3 months later...
  • Founder

I'm now trying out notability vs noteshelf. notability has the benefit of having a desktop version for my mac and it all syncs in the cloud. it's quickly moving into m favorite spot, great handwriting recognition and all the other features i need or want. if you are taking notes on the ipad check out notability.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use