Comp/ Pen - VA Disability Claims Research - VA Disability Community via Jump to content
VA Disability Community via

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Read the LatestSearch | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events |  Donate  | Blogs | New Users

  • 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png


  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

Comp/ Pen

Rate this question

Edwin Jackson jr


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Content Curator/ Elder

I assume you used an attorney for your appeal. Attorneys can get a percentage of your retro. Sounds like you may have won your claim and the VA is routing it to finance to deduct their percentage before paying you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use