VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Here is a good ratings calculator w/bilateral

Rate this question

bigoc

Question

https://www.microhealthllc.com/veterans-central/bilateral-va-disability-rating-compensation-calculator/

I have used this calculator and it is pretty comprehensive.  It has a bilateral section as well.  You can even add depends at the end and it gives the percentage and dollar amount.

Seems accurate and up to date to me.  I'm not a math guy so I have not been able to confirm the bilateral part.  I'm not even sure what the rest of the site has I just use the calculator.

2 answers to this question

It was wrong on mine. According to this calculator I would be 100% but I am not. 70% 10% 30% Bilateral 50% Individual. 

Actually I looked up in ebenefits and my Hearing loss is the only thing written in as bilateral @70%. I thought the tinnitus @ 10% and Peripheral disorder @30% would be bilateral as well since they affect both ears. Thats sucks. The 50% is individual and It comes up to 93% that way. I wonder if my other 2 are suppose to say bilateral or maybe they do not have an option for that. If they were i'd be 100% which would be great. seems like its a good calculator so sorry I said the wrong thing first. Thanks