VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

va wont pay outside hospital bill,

Rate this question

jlynch12

Question

Im 100 % p n t went to hospital 2 yrs. ago va did not pay bill what can i do. It was an er visit to a local hospital

Edited by jlynch12
more info

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I hope you or someone from the ER called the VA the night you went to the E.R., If they did your safe, and for as having to pay the bill  if no one called  VA can give you problems.

GO see the VAMC Bill paying manager and let her/him know what happen and maybe they will work it out for you.

Were suppose to call the VA When we go to the Private E.R. or someone like a Dr or family member needs to call the VA Triage Nurse and let them know your at the E.R.  And maybe admitted to the Hospital, VA can give the ok or depending on the medical problem VA MAY send an Ambulance to come get you and take you to the VAMC.

I Would suggest you go to your VAMC Ask where you can find the Bill Pay Manager ...and talk to them about the Bill.  take the Bill or Bills.

Edited by Buck52

3 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I hope you or someone from the ER called the VA the night you went to the E.R., If they did your safe, and for as having to pay the bill  if no one called  VA can give you problems.

GO see the VAMC Bill paying manager and let her/him know what happen and maybe they will work it out for you.

Were suppose to call the VA When we go to the Private E.R. or someone like a Dr or family member needs to call the VA Triage Nurse and let them know your at the E.R.  And maybe admitted to the Hospital, VA can give the ok or depending on the medical problem VA MAY send an Ambulance to come get you and take you to the VAMC.

I Would suggest you go to your VAMC Ask where you can find the Bill Pay Manager ...and talk to them about the Bill.  take the Bill or Bills.

thank you