Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No C&p & 100% Ptsd, Sch., P&t Rating ?

Rate this question

Magoo_Mr.

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Has anyone ever heard of a veteran getting 100% for PTSD, schedular, P&T ... without a C&P exam ??

Just curious on this question.

Thanks,

Magoo :( aka Bill

Edited by Magoo_Mr.

<b>... Magoo ... </b>

<b>... At this very moment ... many in the U.S. Military are in ... "HARM'S WAY" ... please, let us NOT forget them ...</b>

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Has anyone ever heard of a veteran getting 100% for PTSD, schedular, P&T ... without a C&P exam ??

Just curious on this question.

Thanks,

Magoo :( aka Bill

G'Mornin' Bill, I've personally known at least one Nam Vet to bypass the C&P, but he had great Service Officer!! ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

G'Mornin' Bill, I've personally known at least one Nam Vet to bypass the C&P, but he had great Service Officer!! ~Wings

Yeah-my husband got 100% P & T and he was dead for 3 years already.

The SSA had awarded him SSA for PTSD as of 1991 and his VA psychiatrist had given him numerous shrink tests- Wecshler, Hand, MMPI, 7 tests in all to separate PTSD from brain trauma from a stroke-in 1993- and a stroke C & P -which took 5 minutes tops- the shronk tests took two days-but the VA NEVER considered either these tests or the SSA award findings.

I asked the shrink for copies of these tests and anything else he had and the shrink- the BEST VA PTSD Doctor for VA on the East Coast -that I know of) not only gave me the test copies to send to VA -he also wrote them a letter too-

The VA finally awarded 100% P & T for PTSD posthumously.

They could have done this during the veteran's lifetime. No "NEW" PTSD evidence had occurred from his death (Oct 14, 1994 up to the award letter date) because he was dead.

Idiots.