Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

KansasNavy

Question

Anyone ever had this happen to them?  So they closed my supplemental claim rather abruptly today.  I just submitted it 7 days ago.  No contact whatsoever with anyone from VA and I thought it would take months to see it thru to the end and then I received an email from DAV Pittsburgh telling me they are granting all the below claims.  Problem is its someone elses information.  

I never had prostate cancer, no prostatectomy with scar, No erectile dysfunction since 1997 and I never applied for TDIU.  I called DAV no answer.  I sent them an email back telling them something wasn't right.  Deleted the email because its not me.

My big fear is my own claim might be messed up now and I wont know how to fix it.  I wonder if they put my claim and medical evidence in someone elses claims folder.

Curious if this has happened to anyone else?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Well, unless you work for the VA you are gonna have to wait until it gets straightened out.  Did you contact DAV?  They should have your VBMS file, aka efile, and could tell you more.   As always, you are gonna have to wait for the official envelope, its pointless to speculate on what VA, the DAV, or Dr. Seuss is thinking.