Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

They need to close the qtc place

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

I am ready to put my hair out with this qtc place.

After a month of refusing there exam and try to get the va to follow the remand order which stated to give a medical opinion on my record.

I miss a call from qtc so I call va 1800.

Told yesterday they put in the request for the medical opinion on my record from qtc Ok.

I call qtc bck and they tell me they got a request to clear something up on my record. So they need to do 3 more exams.

I ask him to look at the va request the guy start laughing at me at say what do you want me to do.

We don't do medical opinion we do exams

I lost it today! guys i am a relax guy but to laugh as if I am a joke to him. I cuss him out everyway possible.

I call white house hotline the guy Id is 61113. 

So the va has found away to stress veterans out more.

Now private company can delay claims. You have to do a whole freedom of information just to get a copy of exam.

Now the exam isn't even part va medical records.

This is crazy everybody need to call white house hotline on these places. And I will be call my Congressman tomorrow in this place and everybody else I can.

Soon as I said qtc the white house lady seem to understand what I was talk about. Think there getting a lot call about these private company's

I am at the point they can just sit on the shit as long as they want and va allow them to.

I am not calling that place or answer phone calls. They got my record do what the va is pay them to do.

I am done with them.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

Smh 

Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Acquires QTC

The company, based in Diamond Bar, Calif., is the largest provider of outsourced medical evaluation services to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), processing more than 450,000 evaluations last year.

• HadIt.com Elder

Mr. Cue

I know you are pissed and you should be, but if you are scheduled for an exam I advise you to go to it.  None compliance with an exam gives them perfect excuse to deny your claim.  The vets that win claims are the ones who play the game to the last inning.

Here are there games I have a 25 year record and at least 15 comp exam.

The board disagrees with one exam and remand my claim.

They can refuse anything the judge stated if mr refuse the exam make a decision based in my record.

I wish they would just denied it at this point and send it back to judge.

It's call play va game an not allowing them to put some bull in the record.

This is not a increase rating claim this is a claim for smc loss of use.

image.png.84c5e8dcaa32150689907e87cad96f21.png

See the remand

Someiano v. Principi, 17 Vet.App. 305, 312 (2003) (Court noted that it would not be permissible for VA to undertake further development if purpose was to obtain evidence against appellant’s case)

Plz look at the remand order June 29 2021 for loss of use under smc.

Adam v. Principi, 256 F.3d 1318 (Fed. Cir. 2001), (in which the court stated that it would be improper for the Veterans Court to remand a case to the Board to give the DVA another opportunity to develop evidence needed to satisfy an evidentiary burden it had failed to satisfy the first time, i.e., to “attempt to introduce new evidence sufficient to make up the shortfall” in the agency’s proof. Id. At 1322.”

b.  Responsibility for Determining LOU    The responsibility for determining whether there is loss of use (LOU) of an extremity

•    Rests with the rating activity, and

•    Cannot be delegated to the examining physician.  

The board has remand my case for a qtc physician to  determine if I have loss of use.

It call the law.

I use it have you ever seen a bva judge tell the va a veteran can refuse a exam.

They can denied it and will try to hold it for as long as they can