Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

QTC C&P Exam By Private Dr.

Rate this question

scooter318

Question

Hi Everyone 

I recently had a C&P exam scheduled by QTC for migraines as secondary to PTSD. I got my packet in the mail and went to the appointment, but upon arriving I noticed that the building sign said IA Health Link. So I go in and check in to my appointment, the Nurse Practitioner brings me to the back and starts asking me the questions off the DQB. The entire process takes about 5 minutes and then I'm done, when she's finished she says thank you for your service and I'll be forwarding my results over to QTC and QTC will forward the finding over to the VA. This is the question that I wanted to know, has anyone every had an appointment that was scheduled with QTC but it's really was with a private Nurse Practitioner who is doing the exam for QTC, I just have never had this before and I was curious.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, scooter318 said:

This is the question that I wanted to know, has anyone every had an appointment that was scheduled with QTC but it's really was with a private Nurse Practitioner who is doing the exam for QTC, I just have never had this before and I was curious.

This happens all the time. C & P exams can be scheduled for QTC, LHI, VAMC, VES or just about anywhere the VA can get a medical opinion and or a medical rationale. I have had several LHI exams over the past few years.