VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Latest Posts

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Latest from the HadIt.com VA Disability Community

Claims question
MMTOTZ
Claim for lower back. Original incident my records. Claim labeled first as musculoskeletal, then degenerative disc, then something else, last thing shows intervertebral disc syndrome.  Each time, it seems that they leave out the old records. My original treatment records, send in my records for a records review after my in person C&P exams.  this last time , Dr. stated I didn’t get seen until 2016. Not even sure where that year came from. Lol. 

Claims question
Whodat
You stated you have been fighting a claim for the last 3 years. Need a little more info.  As far as funds for a lawyer. I use Veterans Law Group. They do not get paid unless you do. No upfront payment. 

Additional proposed changes to VA rules for mental
Mr cue
First there is no rule that a 100% veteran can't work. So I do see were the change is doing anything. It will not effect anyone already rated. Now the bad. I think it will make it hard for new veterans an those who apply for an increase. They don't use the old rules when u put in for a increase. They will use these rules if pass. So if you put in for an increase what will happen? I will say they will either deny under the new rules. Or they can say that your…

Claims question
MMTOTZ
Hello all.    Been fighting a back claim for last 3 years. Every time, send in new information, get new C&P exams, get different decisions ( but all not service connected), it has been renamed a different disability 5 times.    Have recently been diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos. Has anyone ever had experience with this? Yes, it is genetic, but no, I was not aware that I had it.  aA little bendy, yup, but thought some people were just like that.  definitely a good reason why hurt my ba…

MORE SMOKE AND MIRROS FROM THE BVA
Vync
@pacmanx1That's just horrible. Those are legacy system appeals because they are prior to the AMA changes from early 2019. If they continue at that pace and work oldest first, my BVA appeals from early 2021 are likely to be worked in 2025 🙁

Additional proposed changes to VA rules for mental
El Train
3 hours ago, john999 said:  Those mothers will use anything you say about your childhood or family life against you. Yep, they tried this with me.  Fortunately I knew where they were going so I didn't fall for it.   I like the proposal of being allowed to work while being 100% mental condition.  It gives me peace of mind not worrying about a reduction since I'm working while being rated at 100% ptsd/tbi.  Even though I'm P&T, I'm sure a rater who ever reviewed my rec…

BVA METRICS
Whodat
Time for action like Jan 2021 but with DVA. Nam Vet esp but all vets are getting treated poorly after we have laid our lives on the line. Some of our brothers and sisters have given their lives but their families are catching the blues. 

MORE SMOKE AND MIRROS FROM THE BVA
pacmanx1
The Board is currently reviewing appeals from May 2018 or older.

C&P exam wrong back in 2005
pacmanx1
7 minutes ago, mwillis71 said: So, does it sound to you like I have a case? It is very possible but really don’t know what records where in your file, you can also research Clemons V. Shinseki. Clemons v Shinseki is way more than just mental health disorders - VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims Research Forum - VA Disability Compensation Benefits Forums - HadIt.com Veterans  

C&P exam wrong back in 2005
mwillis71
pacmanx1 thank you for your input. So does it sound to you like I have a case?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet