Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm Po'd & This Is What I'm Doing Are You In?

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

i'm so po'd right now, i've been listening to stories all day long on the tv from veterans my dear brothers and sisters wounded and then shit on. so what am i going to do about it. i wanted to send a message to congress, something you know that would get my point across. this is what i have come up with

on april 16th, because i don't want to mess up the postal service for folks wanting to get their taxes in

i will go here to get mycongressman's, senator, etc. address http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

then i will go here and purchase these http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4...17/INstock/Y/D/

and send it to them with this note.

"Next time you're thinking about juggling veterans benefits, juggle these instead."

who's in?

post-1-1173815160_thumb.jpg

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

AH -----Sun Tzu- I have read his books!!!!!

It is the essense of Military Command that can get thumbs out of rectums-

TBird- I just mailed off a big gripe letter to my 2 Senators and my Congressman-

need to see what response I get on that -so I will pass on this -but you have a good idea-----

VERY good-I sure hope others join in-

My little attention getting devise (and I know my husband approves of me doing it ) is starting my letters to Cong etc with phrases such as :

Since the VA caused my husband's death with negligent and "indefensible" medical errors and admitted it in FTCA documentative (available for review if requested ) then

blah blah blah etc---Walter Reed, Data theft , vets turned away from VAMCS who died etc etc etc-

So please pardon me if I dont use your idea at this time-

Tbird -I like what you said- Yes ----we are shit on all the time and the VA system has big time and chronic diarrhea-you said it just like it really is.

Personally I feel the socalled vet rep crap I have got along with all the other VA crap in the news etc-

is like if the gov and my reps went up to the cremains section at the Bath VA and pissed on Rod's grave. And I feel they intend to piss on even the newly returning vets.

Sorry for the bad words - it is basically calling it how it is and how this country can make vets and widows feel-

Sun Tzu and Julius Caesar and other military commanders would take this lack of respect and care and then string them all up by the

goonyats.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Right on sister! I worked two long years in mortuary and casualty affairs to include critical wounded. The stories I could tell!!! Count me in.

JerryO