VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P for new and increase claim

Rate this question

KenDawg

Question

Just had my C&P exam today for an increase for headaches rated at 10%.  I believe I can get 50% but we will see.  I provided my headache log and medications and medical  records.  The doctor only asked a few questions and stated this was pretty straight forward.

My new claim was for asthma.  Based on the new PACT Act we are guaranteed service connection.  This one requires a PFT test.  I have medical records showing my treatments but my concern is I fall under the 60% rating but I don’t have the daily medical other than using my inhaler.  This may drop me to the 30%.  May have to go back for an increase after I go back to doctor.

I am hoping for the higher rating but we will see.  I was sent to LHI to do the exam and they were extremely nice and welcoming.  They did not seam to disregard any of my symptoms or make me feel uncomfortable.  

My question is if I have two ratings or more at 50% am I eligible for TDIU or P&T. (A bit confused) I’ve been researching but it is not clear if I have to apply or the VA will automatically assign.  I hope to post results in the next couple of months or as soon as they finish the claim.  It’s been a long road to 100% and this may do it for me.

Edited by KenDawg

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question