Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Ask Your VA Claims Question  

 Read Current Posts 

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

VACP TREAS 310 is a Compensation Payment.​ Retro? You May Have Won Your Claim

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

  • Founder


A TREAS 310 unexpected deposit into your checking account may be puzzling. Usually, it is good news. Perhaps your VA disability compensation claim was granted, and the deposit made it to the bank before your letter arrived. It happens. To be on the safe side, wait for the letter confirming it. You can also call the VA at 800-827-1000. Or check e-Benefits. Once you log into e-Benefits, you can check your letters and see what percentage is listed.


A few of the codes labeled 310 on your US Government Check:

  • VACP is for VA disability compensation or pension payment.
  • VAED is for GI Bill payments.
  • IRS is from the Internal Revenue Service

Log Into e-Benefits to View Your Payment History

You Must File A Claim Before You See That VACP TREAS 310 Deposit

Retroactive Pay Can Be Life-Changing – Stop Hesitating and File!

After logging into e-Benefits, you will see a menu.

File A New Claim | File For An Increase | File For Secondary Condition

Further Reading


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Tbird changed the title to VACP TREAS 310 is a Compensation Payment.​ Retro? You May Have Won Your Claim
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use