Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Ask Your VA Claims Question  

 Read Current Posts 

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

After seventeen years of fighting the VA stick a fork in me, I am done!

Rate this question

808 Army


I am 100% p&t. Also get 0%for E.D. and house bound. I am in the process of trying to get aid and attendance now that I am receiving Home health care. Tele med and a motorized wheelchair. What is the odd I would get R1 or R2. I am also on suicidal alert. I can't get around unless someone is with me. Should I get an attorney to fight my case. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Greeter

What is the current status of your claim? Is it a claim for SMC? I’ve learned that getting an attorney is greater for my benefit because of the destruction the claim’s process does to my mental health. If it’s at the BVA you can contact an attorney. We would just need a little more information if you want our help. Granted I’m no expert but will provide what I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use