Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VACP TREAS 310 is a Compensation Payment. Retro? You May Have Won Your VA Disability Claim

Tbird

• Founder

vacp-treas-310-deposit.jpg

A TREAS 310 unexpected deposit into your checking account may be puzzling, usually, it is good news. Perhaps your VA disability compensation claim was granted, and the deposit made it to the bank before your letter arrived. It happens. To be on the safe side, wait for the letter confirming it. You can also call the VA at 800-827-1000. Or check e-Benefits. Once you log into e-Benefits, you can check your letters and see what percentage is listed.

A few of the codes labeled 310 on your US Government Check:

• VACP is for VA disability compensation or pension payment.
  • VAED is for GI Bill payments.
  • IRS is from Internal Revenue Service

Retroactive Pay Can Be Life-Changing – Stop Hesitating and File!

After logging into e-Benefits you will see a menu

Veterans
  • Disability Compensation
  • Pension Benefits
  • Education Benefits

For Survivors
  • Survivors pension benefit
  • Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35 benefits)
  • Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)

File for Disability Compensation with VA Form 21-526EZ - Click Here to Start Your Application Now!

money-down-the-drain [Converted].pngDon’t throw that money down the drain.

Remember, if you were to win your claim, VA would pay you retroactively from the date you filed the claim. If you filed today and it took them two years to grant your claim, you would receive 24 months in retroactive pay, if you don’t file today, well, then, no soup for you. The longer you wait to file, the more money you lose.

File A New Claim | File For An Increase | File For Secondary Condition

Further Reading

View full record

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use