Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DBQ Individual Unemployability Statement Form that is not a DBQ

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

Over the past few years, I have been trying to figure out and find a blank DBQ Individual Unemployability Statement Form. It seems that this form may have originated from the LHI corporation, but I have finally found an example on-line. This form is used by a medical examiner to fill out.  I feel that the VA should still make them available to the public. It seems that this form can be tailored for any disability symptoms because this particular form is for a Mental Health (Medical opinion) Individual Unemployability Statement and the one I found in my records was for a different disability.  I think if the VA would make this form available to the public, it would make it a lot easier for some veterans to be granted TDIU.

MO-re-TDIU-Form-re-Psych.pdf (seankendalllaw.net)

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It won't happen. The veteran needs to claim unemployability. There is no reason to have the examiners do the extra part of the exam unless the veteran is saying they are unemployable. Would you like it if every exam you went to the examiner just assumed you were not employable? What about if you got a rating based on that even if you didn't claim it, would you then quit your job? 

That employment assessment language has a specific purpose and time to be used. Its not a 'general' part of all exams, and it likely won't be. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)