Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbird- Ok, Where Did You Put 'em?

Rate this question

Guest jangrin

Question

Guest jangrin

Tbird, I really need a new bumper sticker for the car. I can't find the link for the baseball caps, business cards, jacket patches, etc. We are going to the VAMC a lot during the next few weeks I would like to get some info out to anyone who will listen (or not). :angry:

Jangrin

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• Founder

have to order more hats next month but bumper stickers, tshirts and coffee mugs can be found here http://www.cafepress.com/hadit

Calendars and Pass It On Cards

Pass It On...HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran

If you think HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran could be useful resource for a veteran you know please Pass It On! HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran

Please feel free to print and pass out our calendar or business cards.

HadIt.com Pass It On! Print this 2007 calendar - pass it out where veterans gather!

HadIt.com Pass It On! Business Cards Print and Pass it out

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Guest jangrin

Thanks Tbird,

We were able to place the order in last night. bumper stickers, buttons(thought I pin it to my purse strap so it shows when I'm walking around) and a shirt.

Once I'm all decked out in my Hadit Gear I hope I remember to put my shoes on. ;)

Let me know when you get the baseball caps in we'd like to order three (one ladies regular, one mens small and one large),thanks a bunch.

Jangrin

Edited by jangrin

• Founder

should be able to order hats next month april, had an unexpected cash flow situation, ;)

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.