VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Once A Person Get Tdiu Can It Be Taken Away ?

Rate this question

Tammy

Question

I have been getting service connected disablity and TDUI starting date for the that was Sept 03 but I appeal for a earlier effectived date right away so they sent me for another Cp exam and I hope I didn't piss them off and now I won't get nothing and get it taken away. i got a letter with the form 9 to file but I am afraid if I do they might take everything from me. I have been out of the Army since 80 and left with a service connction of a torn urether and now after all that time working to get 100 percent pay, they still denie my back was broke while in Service. Although the paper work now does say it is service contected and 40% on my back and about 5 other things. So, was is anyones thought about continuing...I don't know how to get the police records of the accident and I am hoping I can find the other man that was pinned in there with myself and if he got anything from the accident and what he thinks I should do or if he has the police report. I am afraid to fill the form out because i have no proof except for the hospital report while I was in service. Please let me know if I should just let it go before I end up with lsoing everything I have now. Thank you for any advice

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Tammy, you asked about this last week and many answered, requesting more info. Apparently you didn't read or chose not to respond in that thread??? What's up with that?

pr

I just need to learn all the things on this and learn the lingo and yes i do take all the advice I am so grateful for all the questions that are answered and that help mme I just don't know how to answer all the questions, I'm confused and a new be, sorry if i insulted anyone of you because i do read everything I recieved and us the advice.

Thank you so much