Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hard Time Reading Topics

Rate this question

sbrewer

Question

Hi,

Am I the only one having a hard time reading the forum?

If I click on a topic to read, after it comes up, I scroll down then the bottom half of the area goes black. Then when I hit the back button to go back to the topic list, the bottom half of the list is black and can't be read. What am I doing wrong?

sbrewer

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Try not closing your eyes as you attempt to view the bottom half of the page! hahahahahahahahahahahaha JUST KIDDING. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Only for a couple of days then it went away. I just thought it might have been my monitor. Everything is fine now.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hold your computers power button in for 10 seconds and it will shut off. This is a re boot and it should fix the problem.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.