Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazyhorse3022

ptsd
Got Smc L1/2 Rating Instead Of T

15 posts in this topic

Va recently awarded me smc at L rate for ptsd, tbi and residuals. They put me at 100 %ptsd, still at 10%tbi, 30%migraines,30%scalp fragment wound, 10%painful scar. They stated I needed to be 100% for tbi which is not true. All my shit is tbi and ptsd. Anyway any advice. I mite have to put them on blast.

From what you have said plan to Appeal and decide what route you want to go. If it was me I would ask for a Hearing but some here thinks that takes to long. Just my opinion.

If you fully fulfill the SMC T award criteria, in the Purple Heart link in this hadit post:

You can appeal the decision and if this is a recent decision you might be able to get them to call a CUE on the decision and that might go faster that a traditional NOD appeal.

Might...it does not stop the one year NOD deadline.

That type of CUE is explained in our CUE forum but I suggest your carefully read over the SMC T criteria, and that is the criteria you need to prove you fulfill, to get them to either CUE themselves or eventually award under a NOD.

Can you scan and attach ( cover name, address, C File number first) the decision here?

Edited by Berta
1 person likes this

I second Berta's sentiments. Scratch and attach. We're gonna have a hard time decyphering this one based on the incoming.

I've attached my new PTSD & TBI rating for SMC. Thanks for taking a look.

post-6255-0-61462000-1438630258_thumb.jp

post-6255-0-45947100-1438630277_thumb.jp

post-6255-0-92269400-1438630297_thumb.jp