Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Location of C&P on EBenefits?

Rate this question

green

Question

Can someone tell me under which category I can find VA conducted C&P exam results?

Many Thanks,

Green

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Update (sort of)

I called the VA Med Center this morning to ask if my C&P forms were available (exams completed August 19th) and was told the reports were complete but were waiting for the doctor to sign.  I explained that it had been 8 days and the very nice records person told me she has seen it take up to a month for the Dr. to sign these forms.  I suppose it is a matter of priority for whom I assume is a very busy physician.

According to EBenefits the request has a due date of 9/5/15, so hopefully the DR will at least meet the RO's established due date.

Green

Edited by green

should be under notes.  however i have heard that yo dont get to see them for 3 days, since all notes are a 3 day hold (or more) however i have also heard you dont get ot see them until after the decision, but you can go in and get a copy right at the VA.

If someone could clarify the VA's position now, since i have heard both.  i was able to see my C&P exam in blue button a week or so later (this was december14/jan15)

Edited by USMC_VET

I had a C&P  Monday before last.   The notes were available under blue button on Friday.   I had a chiropractor exam this passed Monday, the notes were available this morning.

Tomahawk, in which section of myhealthevet?

Edited by green

in MY HEALTH E VET

GO to "Personal Information" click on that.

then click on "download my data"

Then make sure it is VA BLUE BUTTON that is  checked and click continue.

Then specify the dates you want to search for and make sure VA notes is highlighted, if you click "All types of information" it will be in there.

Download the PDF and save it. 

I had to go to the medical center for another appointment so I decided to stop in at the records center and ask for a pathology report and my C&P documents as they are not yet on myhealthevet.  I was told that they didn't have them and that they would mail them to me at some future time.  I'm not sure I really want to rely on the VA sending me these reports so figured I'd give them another week and drop in again.