VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ao Outside Vietnam please hear this show

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Tonight. Just click on the show thingy and your media player will pick up the broadcast.

James is the First AO CONUS veteran ( Fort Gordon) and I forgot where Ray was exposed and googled and found this:

"
Ray

Ray Cobb posted a topic in VA Disability Claims and Benefits Research

Berta, I would like to find the information if I have an 1151 claim for loss of vision. James Cripps gave me your name. I am Ray Cobb and i won the first Agent Orange claim in Ft. McClellan, Alabama. Thank you."

It  came from his profile and now I think he posted this 1151 question  in my profile and I only reply to stuff at the main hadit forum boards....... geez....

Jerrel I will try to make it to the show. 

Are you taking calls ins? 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree Ms berta

Also James Cripps can give valuable information for veterans needs on Auto or any special adapted equipment they may need  also information on how to get it  and what you need to be rated for to get it. SMC's ''Special Monthly Compensation''

And'' the loss of use'' of a body part ,legs, foot, (drop foot) back,neck ect,,ect,,

I'll be listing in on the show  never know when we might need this information.

Great show Guys!

Thank you James, John Basser, and Jerrel !

YES Jeff Miller….for VA Secretary! He knows where all of the dirty VA underwear is.

He also knows how VA manipulates their FTCA and 1151 stats.

I told him how they do it  in a letter with references , when he was handling the Phoenix hearings.

It is why neither the public nor even the H VAC he is still Chairman of –have any idea of how many vets the VA actually harms or kills.

And he knows who the Gatekeepers are and how they spin the VA’s utter incompetence.

I have a new letter in my Word Program for Miller if he gets the Sec job -on 2 ways to reduce the backlog.

BTW, I think that English woman at Blog Radio pulled the plug too fast when the show ended.

It was very abrupt and Jerrel didnt seem to  have  a chance to do the regular show sign off...:unsure:

.I know  you guys dont really want your plug pulled too fast.......he he he he he 

Great Show.....hope many listened in and were encouraged.