VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU C&P Exam and DBQs questions?

Rate this question

armorer

Question

Are there DBQs for TDIU C&P exams for multiple disabilities? Or are there just the same C&P dbqs tailored to how they impact your employability, more like SSDI (which I have)?

I read the fast letter over and over, but could not understand any better. Sorry.

Thanks.

"Examinations

Schedule a general medical examination only if the rating activity determines that it is needed to fairly and fully adjudicate the TDIU claim, such as original claims for disability compensation or TDIU claims involving the impact of multiple service-connected and/or nonservice-connected disabilities upon employability."

Edited by armorer

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't believe there is a C&P FOR IU ''OTHER THAN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES'' or the rater needs more medical records about your S.C.Condition to make a decision. then that will probably set up a C&P. (on the S.C.Disability you tell them)why it keeps you from working.

Usually the veteran needs one S.C. Divisibility to render him unable to work  they don't use multi -disability's for IU.  they use one main disability or the S.C. disability that you let them know that keeps you from working.

I Recommend the veteran that can't work because of his S.C. disability that has a rating  from 40%to 60% up to 90% request VR/E ( Voc Rehab) 40% Being special circumstances 

check out the link below

http://3mc77e18jo7n1uk8m71my8ml.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/VRE-FAQ-Document.pdf

Fill out the proper fast letter  or iu form and state why you think your S.C.Disability is the cause you can't work, it helps to have Dr mention that too , but it really speeds up things if your Voc rehab counselor can't find you any work programs or what you where train to do & you can't do these things because of your S.C. Disability  and the Voc Rehab counselor writes you a letter stating its unfeasible to retrain this veteran at this time, for some reason the VA Raters will take the Voc Rehab counselor word.

jmo

Edited by Buck52