ruckfilledwithmtdew

Letter requesting specific %

9 posts in this topic

I said "almost impossible to work", not impossible.That is not the issue. I am wondering about the letter.  Additionally, sedentary work doesn't pay the 200,000$ salary I was making previously before the onset of my symptoms.

Unless your a medical Dr and give your credentials in this particular field of medicine The letter is not good...they will use it as'' only speculation'' they want medical documentation as prof your condition has got worse and a Dr to state so.

If your condition as worsen and you feel your rating was not correct, the best thing to do is check with your VA MH  Dept Request a new evaluation on your Medical Condition your claiming, just let them know  in your opinion your condition is worse than the benefit they gave you.

A new C&P will likely be ...and the examiner will give his opinion after he/she evaluates you.

remember they rate on your # of symptoms and the severity of them.

Also remember if your give a 100%PTSD Rating...you can not work any kind of work  and mental rating at 100%  they will be watching you like a hawk  if you  go back to work...so if you get  a 100% rating  the 200.000.00 $$ a year income is History.