VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue Of A 1994 Decision

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i have post on this before. its get crazy i did a cue of my 1994 decision it got to the bva they dissmissed and say there can not be a cue of a open claim.. sound great to me i was give 60% for the same issue in 2001 so i would think my effective should be 1994 right..no do you no a judge at bva granted me 20% and no more. i have never in all of life or decision seen this done. not kidding put on there no more. they open and infromal iu claim back to 94. wow i was granted iu in the same 60% claim so my iu effective date sholud now be 1994 right. no they remaned it to amc to get a medical openion. now listen to this they denied my elbow in 1994 on the bva they granted my elbow. amc work the claim i got 0% effective 2007 with one line on the decision they didnot even use any of my records. and look at the effective date.

ok i put in for recosideration told it with judge now with lawyers now with judge now with lawyer get it. i no this is bull

ok this what happen in 94 ro failed to certify the issues to the board so it sat there for all those year

i put in paper was granted 60% for same issue and granted iu 2001. i have never work. i no by law my effective date should be 1994

but what got me is this ro failing to cretify to the bva. doe this mean that bva has to make a decision on my 1994 claim to complete it. or would the dro 2001 complete my claim.

need help not sure about that one can even find were this has happen i need u team hadit

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah-=sounds like they played Lets make a deal-

"call oh there going to give you 60% and iu if you drop your appeal."

and

"she tell me oh you no they can take your 100%. no they cant i wait the 10 years before i did this just in case they try that."

But this is what I meant in a prior post somewhere here- that these 'deals' might not usually really come from DROs or VA employees at all - they could come from a vet rep who is trying to make points with the VA if they can ask the VA for something if the vet agrees- through the rep- to drop something else.

How can any Vep rep or VSO determine a vet's 100% would be lost or threatened if they appeal?

Sometimes I think this is all like psychological warfare.

Then again I have a SSOC that certainly supports some vet rep shenenigans involving a DRO.It still pisses me off but he was demoted.

Sometimes we do feel better when we can vent here a little.Significant others and friends who don't understand this miserable claims process have little sympathy for these issues because unless they themselves ever dealt with VA, they don't have a clue.