VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Evidence?

Rate this question

doogie

Question

I hope i put this post on the right forum

I have been denied a heart claim since 1984,

With the VA always saying that i was diagnosed with a congenital condition .

This is one of 6 letters of denial from the VA

I finally gave up on that heart claim,but i am trying to reopen this claim with this DOCTOR statement heart and echo report proving my heart is normal [or at least i think so.

Does anyone think they will reopen this claim or will the VA ignore the new and compelling evidence in my favor

I am really getting tired of fighting this and i know that the VA wants me to stop or die

1. Enclosed it the last letter i recieved from the VA of denial of my claim

2. Also there is a full copy of my echo report

HEART CLAIM DENIAL LETTER FROM VA NOV 2010.pdf

post-9337-0-18845600-1298730222_thumb.jp

post-9337-0-49085600-1298730236_thumb.jp

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

It that is the actual echo you are going to use then I would say not.

Aortic Stenosis and Calcified valve is a congenital condition and the VA will not waiver. The only thing that waivers it is Rhematic fever.

Now if you are a RVN (In country) and you have had IHD or CAD then you can get it connected.

I have a close friend who had the exact same condition. But he had a couple of blockages and had bypass surgury at the same time they fixed his valve.

J

It that is the actual echo you are going to use then I would say not.

Aortic Stenosis and Calcified valve is a congenital condition and the VA will not waiver. The only thing that waivers it is Rhematic fever.

Now if you are a RVN (In country) and you have had IHD or CAD then you can get it connected.

I have a close friend who had the exact same condition. But he had a couple of blockages and had bypass surgury at the same time they fixed his valve.

J

Yes, they cathed me 13 times but they never fixed a valve

and what i have been denied on, is pulmonary artery insuffiency secondary to the bicuspid valve.congenital

I never had a bicuspid valve, it has alway been tricuspid

i was misdiagnosed in 1966 at the NAVAL hospital,and that is the reason for denial in all the denial letters

perhaps i am wrong

Doogie,

If you were in Vietnam or where agent orange was then you will need to contact NVLSP by email. They will help you as they have helped me and many others. I read on your attached 2010 denial "status post myocardial infarction". If you had a myocardial infarction then it could be service connectted through Nehmer. The NVLSP email can be found here on hadit or their website. If not Vietnam error vet then only other way would be if your mother served in the area of agent orange. I understand they only connect children through females and not males. Hope this helps and it is only my opinion.

Susan