Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Keeping Fingers Crossed

Rate this topic

bobz

Since we all know how accurate E-bennies is and it is showing my 2 claims as prep for notification time for finger crossing. It has been 11 months on the dependent claim and 8 months on the TDIU. Reno had to ship it out to another location, just hope they sent everything. I don't want to have to fight the appeal process but am ready if I have to.

Good luck bro on your claims. As for me, my dependency claim is going on 4 years, but had a restart date of 3/2012 when I first got rated 90%. Then on 3/13 I was rated 100%,

and no movement on the dependency claim, and by the way, they have everything they need.

I just don't understand what the hold up is. My claim has been in the Pending Decision Approval stage since 11/ 2013.

I hope yours gets done alot sooner.

Aggie

Edited by aggie54

Well just went into ebennies to have a look and it shows both as completed. Naturally being the curious type I went to download VA letters and lo and behold it said

"You are being paid at 100 percent rate because you are unemployable due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes

You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service connected disabilities: Yes"

Now just to wait and see the big envelope arrive!!!!!!!!

Dang! What a way to go bro. Congrats, Good For You :-) Now take care of yourself bro, and enjoy your way overdue award. As for me bro,

I just don't know what the heck is going on with my dependency claim, it's not like they don't have everything they need!

Hopefully soon.

Good Bless, and Enjoy.

Aggie:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use