VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

eBenefit Letters Down?

Rate this question

green

Question

Are letters unavailable for everyone or is it just me?

Thx

I think they have their system set up in a dispersed like configuration.  Each portion of the system responsible taking care of either a specific task or taking up the slack when there is too much for one system to handle. 

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the systems are talking to each other quite right, nor does it look like the update has been rolled out everywhere.

I do pity their techs, I just hope they have full timers working on it and not contractors.  Where I work we have both full timers and contractors, you can definitely see the difference.  Full timers (usually) want to make the system work right, mainly because they are the ones that will have to fix it.   Contractors are there to get the job done, though you do find good contractors that will do a great job, more times than not, the contractor is so restricted by time requirements of the contract so their focus is not so much on quality but quantity. 

Unfortunately, a lot of supposed "senior" level contractors aren't worth the paper the contract is written on.  But they manage to survive because the contract is short enough that by the time you get fed up with the quality the contract is over.

Buck, that's great advice. Something I plan on doing next time I can access my letters.