Single Status Update
I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I don't know what type. I am SC for chronic back pain w/ degenerative L-4-5, shoulder, knee, feet, and other areas. I put in a claim for fibro and got disapproved four or five years ago. Should I reopen or wait until I get more evidence. I have an appointment with my VA provider Jun 16 to discuss this issue. I think I'm going to wait until after the appointment before applying for compensation....any recommendations.