Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moph Won My Appeal

Rate this topic

k9healer

After fighting with the VA over a messed up C&P doctors report and rating decision the MOPH took my appeals case over about 6 months ago. They called yesterday and said the rating board agreed that my rating was assigned in error and I am due retro pay. They also are scheduling another C&P for an additional claim that has been on the back burner for sone time.

MOPH is the greatest. They have kept me informed from the moment they took over. I get almost weekly updates. I have heard other vets in our area rave about them also. Im a believer now.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Its a Service Organization Military Order of Pueple Heart.

Glad that you won your claim. Please remember T Bird when you get your retro.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
After fighting with the VA over a messed up C&P doctors report and rating decision the MOPH took my appeals case over about 6 months ago. They called yesterday and said the rating board agreed that my rating was assigned in error and I am due retro pay. They also are scheduling another C&P for an additional claim that has been on the back burner for sone time.

MOPH is the greatest. They have kept me informed from the moment they took over. I get almost weekly updates. I have heard other vets in our area rave about them also. Im a believer now.

Good poo brother stick it to them.

MOPH stands for Military Order of the Purple Heart.

• 5 weeks later...
Its a Service Organization Military Order of Pueple Heart.

Pete

This is my first post, so hello to all ( no introduction area ) and if I may add to your statement above, since the Military Order of the Purple Heart is not just a service organization

For those Veterans within this forum who are combat wounded Veterans who wear the Purple Heart Join the Military Order of the Purple Heart, and make sure you are also transfered to your local chapter.

Remember this date: August 7th is National Purple Heart Day.

The Purple Heart is awarded to members of the armed forces of the U.S. who are wounded by an instrument of war in the hands of the enemy and posthumously to the next of kin in the name of those who are killed in action or die of wounds received in action. It is specifically a combat decoration.

The organization now known as the "Military Order of the Purple Heart," was formed in 1932 for the protection and mutual interest of all who have received the decoration. Composed exclusively of Purple Heart recipients, it is the only veterans service organization comprised strictly of "combat" veterans

http://www.purpleheart.org/military-order-of-2.html

This past August 2006 The National Purple Heart Hall of Honor was opened in Vails Gate, NY .

http://www.thepurpleheart.com/

ps: congrats on your claim

Edited by SSGMike.Ivy