Types Of Veterans

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

Lets see we have

OEF Vets

OIF Vets

GWOT (Global War on Terrorism)Vets

Plane old vets like me, even though I served 28 years and served during OEF, OIF, GWOT............................................

This is gettin maddening!

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I joined during the Vietnam era 1973 went to Korea DMZ while it was still a hazardous duty assignment then spent 10 years during the "peactime" Army got our went to work for the Post Office and joined the Army National Guard activated for Desert Storm/Shield

I have a service number from the Coast Guard a 6 digit number and when I went in the Army they were already using SSN I served with the 3rd ID when it was still in Germany and General McCaffrey was still a Major he was the XO in my battalion 2/30th Inf.

I am just a vet, one of a few million disabled vets, as Henry Kissinger said "we were just dumb animals to be used" seems to me I read somewhere that he made SSG/E6 during WW2 the same rank I attained what makes him smarter than me, because he knew Nixon and was a bigger azzhole? I like who I am, and I would do it all over again except that volunteer shit for the "safe experiments" at Edgewood Arsenal in 1974. Turns out they weren't so safe, and they didn't lie just a little bit they lied a lot.

Edited by Testvet

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."