Berta

Question

Berta could you please post this on Hadit..Jerrel

Judi Burns <nwflangel@embarqmail.com> wrote:

To: <unitedweroll@stardustradio.com>

Subject: Guest on United We Roll Today

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:01:09 -0500

News Bulletin From United We Roll World Tour Show:

Our deployed guest today is a Field Surgeon who is also a doctor in a VA back home in Ohio! His interview will start around 3:15pm - We would welcome your phone calls to thank him for his service and to ask questions starting around 3:35pm to 3:45pm, maybe a tad longer if we can hold the connection. First caller gets through. We ask that you limit your call to one question and remember this Lt Col has stayed up until the weeee hours to be with us.

Our toll free phone number for callers is 877-213-4329.

Hope you will be joining us for the live United We Roll World Tour Show at 3pm Central time today.

God Bless,

Judi

To Listen to Stardust Radio if you do not have Live 365 service: Go to Our Website at www.stardustradio.com

1) Option #1 – To Listen to Current Programming:

Go to the upper right corner on the main page where the photo of the microphone is located and click where indicated on the statement below it if you have realplayer or Winamp.

If you are having problems listening to our station...click here for winamp or real player

2) Option #2 – Live Show Auditorium:

You still have not seen anything until you have joined us for a live show in the Talking Communities Auditorium! You can communicate with the show host and other visitors in the auditorium. It truly is a great way to enjoy a radio show with video availability and communications among each other. So far, the response has been a 12 on a scale of 1 – 10!! And it is so simple to enter the auditorium. On the Stardust Radio website main page, scroll down to the Talking Communities box in the center. You will need to click on the download in order to receive the software to use this program – do not worry, there are no attachments or surprises in this software. The download takes just a few seconds. Then, click once on Click Here To Enter. Next, you will see a Login Box. In the login box, enter a name for yourself in the user (top) box and click on login – no password is needed. Join us in the auditorium for any of our live shows, whether you are listening as part of the audience or are going to be a guest on the show!

NOTE: The virtual auditorium is only open during the live show hours.

First time users click button above to install the plugin

Click here to enter

Talk Back Interactive Radio Voice Chat Studio

3) Option #3 - Listen To Past Shows

To listen to our past shows, again go to our main webpage at www.stardustradio.com, and scroll down until you see a box that resembles the music selection screen from an old juke box. There you can scroll through a number of our past shows listed by the name of the show and the date it aired. When you have found a show you wish to hear, simply click on that show and it will play for you.

Select a Program and "click to listen" to any of the listed Stardust Radio 30 Day Current & Past Show Archives

4) Option #4 – Download Shows Aired In Past 30 Days

To download United We Roll World Tour shows which have aired in the last 30 days, again go to the main webpage at www.stardustradio.com, and click on the United We Roll button at the left side of the screen.

Once on the United We Roll page, scroll down a little on the left side until you see the section containing the current shows available for downloads. example:

30 Day 30 Day Program Archive Downloads

MP3 Format

United We Roll World Tour040307

United We Roll World Tour041007

United We Roll World Tour041707

United We Roll World Tour042407

Something new is happening at Stardust Radio – our new Chat Star Community!!! We are offering a very special usage of this fantastic service to our deployed Military members and families – where you can meet with your family and friends in the privacy of your own room, you can type in messages and also speak with each other using the microphone to communicate. But it does not end there – you can also show pictures and videos!! What a great way to share a birthday, anniversary or any other occasion where family and friends want to get together. For more information, please email us at Unitedweroll@stardustradio.com.

Stardust Radio – dedicated to the support of our Military Members, Families & Vets. We are proud to stand with you as you protect our freedom and our country!

God Bless America!

www.angelfire.com/ca2/arresteddecaymusic/jerrelcook.html

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet