Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sleep Apnea Awarded

Rate this topic

chiefhouse00

Vetwife

I read a great article on some of the suspected long term effects of the Anthrax shots I know sleep apnea was one of them. The local paper here in Virginia did a 4 part article of the effects of Anthrax and how the DOD withheld hospital information. A lot of the things associated with Gulf War syndrome are also associated with Anthrax shots I will try and post that link sometime today.

V/R

Jim

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BERTA, I AM LOOKING FOR WHAT DID Cheifhouse CONNECT SLEEP APNEA?

ASTHMA SHD STAND ALONE<But my undderstanding is that his Sleep Apnea was not picked up while in Service or the year afterward.

I think there was a BVA or COVA? case that connected Sleep apnea secondary to PTSD BUT now I cannot find it!!

Thanks, Brenda

Greetings Berta

Yes, I retired in 1999 and was first rated at 10% for Bronchial Asthma in 2000. It was increased to 30% on 15 Jan 2003 because I was taking Flovent (corticosteroid) for this condition. I still use this medication for bronchial asthma. Do you recommend I submitt the NOD to have my sleep apnea (50%) and asthma (30%)conditions rated separately? Currently, both conditions have been combined and rated under Sleep Apnea.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse