Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well Skip The Other Post Need Info

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

;)

Well the big brown envelop came today. Service connection for bonchitis granted with no rateing they lumped it in with my sleep apena. Service connection for acuite Sinuitis granted but at 0 percent. The letter for increase rateing for sinuitis will go out tommorow. Anybody got any ideas can they lump the bronchitis in as part of the sleep apena? Took almost 3 years just to get them to say it was service connected for both items. They defered my claim for Asbestoes. BTW was treated agagin for sinuistis on 14 July 07 at VAMC.

Thanks in advaance

Jim

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Pete

Still working I am going to try working as long as I can. Hi child suport payments lol. Got a different job now real easy QA Inspector for a airline. I am a trained A+P mech. Thanks to all out here sometimes I think I just need to vent

Jim

Hey Jim,

See you are in my neck of of the woods in Virginia. You just got a claim back right? Did Roanoke send yours out also? They sent mine to St Pete Fl. Was just wondering how many they were sending out.

Boats

Hey Jim,

See you are in my neck of of the woods in Virginia. You just got a claim back right? Did Roanoke send yours out also? They sent mine to St Pete Fl. Was just wondering how many they were sending out.

Boats

Hey Boats

Sorry I missed your post. Yes I got my claim back from Roanoke, They have also set me up for a QTC exam on the 29th of August. Question for you Boats. When I went for my hearing I was told that anybody discharged or retired After Sept 11 2001 would be on the fast track for there claim to be rated. DID NOT SAY RATED RIGHT. When did you get out.

Jim

PS work in Norfolk maybe when get can together for a beeer or 2 or 25