Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

A Woman's Rights Attorney might even be interested in this one.

Free

I agree with free; get this into the press ASAP. Refusing to take liability for a veteran that was sexually assaulted under the VA's care is repugnant to say the least and this is the sort of thing that can cause heads to roll within your local VA (or nationally). Call me pessimistic, but I bet this isn't the first case the BVA has taken on of this sort and you're probably not the only veteran that has been denied for this reason, so bringing your case to light may just bring a lot more folks out of the woodworks and a class action lawsuit could be in the works.....

Thanks Josephine. I kind of came in at the tail end of your claim though -so most of my ideas will only apply IF they don't grant your claim.

I keep looking for your post under Success Stories! :)

Actually, I often run across the best stuff by accident. I am looking for something else and run across exactly what I need.

Free

Free,

I admire your dedication to the veterans on this site. You were a life saver to me and through your continious research and insight, you put the pieces of the puzzle together for me on my claims file.

For this I am grateful and appreciate you are going full steam ahead to solve the mystery with Carlie's claim.

I am sorry Carlie, but my knowledge is very limited, but can spot a wrong when it is in front of me to read and there is a Huge Rat Out There!

Always,

Josephine