VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Medical Records From Civilian Doc

Rate this question

jmack

Question

I just got off the phone with my doctor's office to see if he had receive info from the SSA DDS. He said that he had but it will take him 2 weeks!!! to get it back to them. They mailed it to him on 19 Sept 2007. We don't have the best of relationship,us two, but it's not in the dirt either, so why would it take so long and is there any alternative measures I can take to get the info from him like "yesterday" B) ? Please, need to know asap. Thanks.

jmack

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jmack,

Things sometimes are beyond our control and I am afraid that this is one.

It is best to stay on the better side of your doctor at this point, as he may and will probably have some weight in the decision that you will receive from Social Security.

This is only my advice, others may fill differently.

Always,

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Tell his office that you will pay to expedite it. Maybe that will encourage them. Money talks. His staff probably does it anyway and he just signs it.

Tell his office that you will pay to expedite it. Maybe that will encourage them. Money talks. His staff probably does it anyway and he just signs it.

John999:

Hey you are my Elder now, are you serious? Because I will do it. B) I manage to get an appt with him in the am so what do I say to him to win him over. He knows of my physical health, but not much of my mental state.

jmack

Jmack,

Things sometimes are beyond our control and I am afraid that this is one.

It is best to stay on the better side of your doctor at this point, as he may and will probably have some weight in the decision that you will receive from Social Security.

This is only my advice, others may fill differently.

Always,

Josephine

Thanks, that why you guys have become so important to me, keep me grounded.

Jmack