Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Money On Direct Deposit

Rate this topic

SEJones

Thanks to Everyone

Bert, Jim, Lady T for all the answers to all the questions. I got paid for someting because there was a VA deposit this morning and I got the insurance letter Monday. Now what percetage its for is a mystery. But for now I am happy that something has been back paid. Looks like it is about 80%. I guess the TDIU is still pending. Again thanks for all the answers to the dumb questions.

Lady T thanks for all of your support. Your are phenomenal woman. Your donation is on its way.

SE ;)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Everyone

Bert, Jim, Lady T for all the answers to all the questions. I got paid for someting because there was a VA deposit this morning and I got the insurance letter Monday. Now what percetage its for is a mystery. But for now I am happy that something has been back paid. Looks like it is about 80%. I guess the TDIU is still pending. Again thanks for all the answers to the dumb questions.

Lady T thanks for all of your support. Your are phenomenal woman. Your donation is on its way.

SE ;)

SE= I dont think you ever asked a dumb question at all- this is GREAT news=

The award letter will get there- explaining it all but meantime- enjoy yourself a little !

• Founder
Thanks to Everyone

SE ;)

super news :)