Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where Is The Social Chat Forum?

Rate this question

tssnave

Question

Hey, did I miss something? I thought we used to have a Social Chat Forum. I was going to post the below thread to it since it really is more of general interest than claims research specific but I can't find the Social Chat Forum.

I've been on and off the board for months so it's possible that I missed a few changes. I try to go back and read what I've missed but that's no always possible so forgive me if I missed a key change and let me know if this is ok to post and if so, where you'd like it posted. I just liked the positive attitude of the VSO.

T-bird, Pete, moderators: If the social chat has gone away, where would we post something like this? I did read the rules a while back when some folks were arguing on the board and T-bird had the edit key off for a while (horrible for someone like me who always sees 67 mistakes after I hit the post button - glad she turned it back on but I don't see where we can delete a post entirely any longer which, if you're like me and sometimes post when you don't have your full faculties about you, well, sometimes what makes sense at 3:00am just looks idiodic at 3:00pm) so I don't think this is the type of post that the rules don't allow but please clarify for me if and where I could put something like this (general interest story on a VSO from VA Watchdog.org)

Thanks,

TS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Post I was going to put in Social Chat ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here's a VSO you can appreciate:

http://www.vawatchdog.org/07/nf07/nfOCT07/nf102507-2.htm

While I understand where the county's coming from wanting their tax dollars going to the folks who pay those tax dollars, I think the VSO is right in taking the high road to help whoever walks in the door. I liked what he said about being a VSO in the county and not for the county.

I hope the guy keeps his job. Sounds to me like the other VSOs in the area aren't doing such a hot job.

Edited by tssnave

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• Founder

i see it towards the bottom, is anyone else having a problem seeing social chat?

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Guest Dataman

It's there for me! I just posted.

It does not show any new messages for some reason?

Even though new messages exist?

Now it does!

Edited by Dataman

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Apparently, when I posted this last night (after not sleeping for a couple of nights) it never occurred to me to scroll down the page. Duh.

Sorry for the confusion, it was all on my part. I'll cut/paste the original post where it belongs.

Thanks,

TS Snave