VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Alert: Ptsd Study Begins!

Rate this question

Guest VetWife Advocate

Question

Guest VetWife Advocate

I forwarded below and got a response from a fellow hadit member who gave permission to send to hadit.com "THE GAMES BEGIN"!!!!

Brenhay@aol.com SENT

The VA, because of the senate remarks and demands, has stated it will not review these cases. Yet, the word I am getting in my e-mails is that they are still calling fellows back in that are at 100% suggesting strongly that they do not miss this review.

He responded:

"....went to that appt yesterday, a bunch of phd's, not a brain cell among the lot of them. No combat or other thing in thye bunch that indicated any real life PTSD.

There was about 15 of us, 5 of them women.

Now we need to go to shit load of appts, implied, mandatory. Plus, drug test for everything, need to know if we're taking our meds, or using street drugs.. NO problem there for me at least. You could see the anger, in the room. Have a feeling. that some of those phd's may end up with PTSD,\.

Need to add, they were acting as if they were addressing a bunch pre-kinder kids.

About half of us are vietnam vets, the others both gulf wars.

Will keep you posted, if you want you can put this on hadit.

PASS IT ON!!!!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Brenda thanks for passing it on. I will show this to my Vet Center guy when I get back in town. Need to keep this in the light. Bump.

• HadIt.com Elder

I have been called in for a Jaunary meeting with a shrink and I am 100%. However, I am pretty sure that they want to stop prescribing xanax.

• HadIt.com Elder
Pete you got my attention when you mention Xanax, I have beening taking that for sleep for quite a few years. Whats up about that or is it personal? Thanks and God bless

I don't know for sure. Just the impression that they want to review xanax. I have been prescribed xanax since 1991.

Will let ya know when I know.