Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Processing Timeline

Rate this question

wjack12412

Question

http://oldtimer.wordpress.com/2007/06/26/v...ppeals-process/

I thought that this would be helpful to those of us that are awaiting decisions. I have been calling the VA on a weekly basis since as was said earlier each rep will give you different information. I called on Friday and was told that my claim was not even given to a Rating Specalist to review although it was at the board. Today I called and was told that my claim went to Post Determination on 29Oct07. This is for my TDIU which was submitted in June 07. So far according to the flowchart they are on schedule so I am hoping, wishing and praying that I have something new to be thankful this Thanksgiving.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Seems everytime I call I get a different answer from different VSOs. I truly believe that the way the phone system works you may get the Buffalo RO when your case is in the St. Petersburg RO and get conflicting information. They are suppose to be on the same system but I wonder........? Abe

If you are calling from your home phone the system should reconize your area code and filter the call to your supporting RO. If it does not reconize your area code it will ask you to punch in your telephone number starting with your area code. Therefore your should always get your local RO.

• In Memoriam

I live in Arkansas.

If you use Skype INTERNET telephone then you will be connected to the main VARO in New York. I called the 800 number, on Skype, and get the New York VARO every time. Information is pretty much the same at all the VARO's. Some times other states take the overflow when one states system is down. When I use the land line phone I get the Little Rock, Ar. VARO everytime.

I have to say I did get a little more hope and information from the New York VARO. It seems that the VSR's in New York are a little more concerned.