• donate-be-a-hero.png

Top Va Officials Plotted To Indict Vet In Violation Of Federal Va Rules

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

9/03/2007

National VA Director Pushed US Atty Biskupic to Indict Wisconsin Veteran

[Please credit Michael Leon at MAL Contends. Contact Michael Leon at maleon64@yahoo.com or maleon@charter.com for more information.]

Top VA Officials Plotted to Indict Vet in Violation of Federal VA Rules

http://malcontends.blogspot.com/2007/09/na...ed-us-atty.html

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Interesting that they make us get our money by wire and than can use it against us.

Allan thank you that is amazing. It also is a clear demonstration how the current VA Leadership is crooked as a snake

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

This is a good example of "they cannot".

It's obvious to me, the king has planted many of his mary men across the country.

Whats next for this Veteran? Torture, the death penalty?

Every military personnel who ever served and their families are targets for this kings folly.

Like the mafia or the KGB, they will come after your family to make the point loud and clear.

Everyone, veteran and non veteran in this country better take a long hard look at what is happening to this Veteran, and others like Ramos and Compean.

Without a functional justice dept, we have no justice or due process. It allows rogue outfits like the Dept of Veterans Affairs to take injustice to the extreme without fear of "any" repercussions.

Somewhere in time, we as a people must say enough is enough.

I woundn't swear to it but on the face of it, it looks to be a whitch hunt (period)on a pissed off veteran who felt short changed (back pay) by his Distric VA Office on his PTSD claim which in turn he was to be tought a good lesson on how not to screw with the (VA) U.S Government or this could be you and was blaightenly denied any due process and was convicted on a case that was still pending a VA appeal and went after his children for money that VA spent for school. If this is what I'm seeing, they'll wish they paid him that this money retro after he's done with them. Imprisoning him on what is obviously trumped up charges to teach him his lesson by going after him and his family and getting 4 years in prison to add insult to injury. I think this one is going to cost them (VA) more than retro pay. This case has more holes than swiss cheese and if this sticks we all should be scared to death. RC

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

I believe I see a 10 million dollar false imprisonment settlement, out of court, in this vet's future.

With a gag order on the vet and his family.

sledge

Those that need help the most are the ones least likely to receive help from the VA.

It's up to us to help each other.

sledge twkelly@hotmail.com

This is the link to the Oral Arguments for the Roberts Appeal.

It is an audio file so it will require a substantial internet connection.

http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/fdocs/docs.fwx...07&num=1546

It looks like this guy has been persecuted, I hope that the conviction is overturned and that his benefits are restored (two different legal actions).

Its a shame that there hasn't been an uproar from outside the veteran community on what has been done to him. If he wins both of his cases a push should be made for a congressional inquiry. If the VA is going to go after veterans who assert their rights the laws need to be changed so that Veterans can sue the federal government(to include damages not just loss). A whole new species of lawyer would be linning up to line thier pockets (ok bad idea)!

From what I have read, the records clearly indicate this man was assigned to the flight line where the accident (one of two stressors) occured. The VA IG investigation 30 years later is questioning if he embelished his role during the event and relies on the recollection of peoples memories some thirty years after the event. I don't know how someone could not have witnessed the accident if he was assigned to the flight line. In my simplistic mind, five doctors saying he has PTSD, the duty log indicating he was there, and his inability to get this event out of his mind (regardless of the accuracy of his personal recollection) indicates he has PTSD.

So lets see. To be service connected for PTSD you have to have a mental impairment related to your service. However, if you have a mental impairment related to your service and your recollection of events isn't the preffered version, you open yourself up for felony prosecution for fraud. My Son is back from Iraq (hooray), was a gunner on convoys that had over 17 IED blasts. Does he dare apply for benefits (hearing loss, possible mild TBI) unless he knows for a fact his injury is compensable? If he remembers the events of the IED that used a dead person's body to hide the explosives differently from other people in the convoy is he in jepardy of being accused of fraud? I personally don't think that will happen, but I wouldn't think this current case would happen either.

Take a room with anywhere from 3-10 people, stage an event, Robbery, Assualt.....something that will force everone to witness the event. seperate everyone, ask them what happened, throw in some leading questions, and you will get many variations of the event from people interviewed and the leading questions will have the majority of them assert as fact, something that didn't happen.

But let us all remember, 100 senators sat in congess heard testimony. A sitting President under oath in a trial answers, there was no sex involved. This President very well knew that the young lady in the relationship in question had performed oral sex on him in the white house. His defense is he didn't consider oral sex as sex.

He is acquited by the senate. Did he tell the truth? or did his actions not raise to the level of a misdemeanor(high crimes or misdemeanors)?

Can this group ever fix the system?

Best regards,

Tyler

• HadIt.com Elder

What does Impeachment trial have to do with Roberts?

Please keep politics off Hadit?

Thanks for the link.

This thread will be closed it it turns any more to politics than it already is. Feel free to bash the VA all you want but leave Congress and President out of it.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.