Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Studies

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

In reference to the VA taking bids for a contractor to study and provide them with the best way to implement the D/S recommendations (as reported by watchdog) I have a couple of questions:

1 - did we as taxpayers just spend millions on two commissions on what to do? Then why were they not tasked to recommend how to do it?

2- Should they not wait until the wounded warrior act is passed by congress? If they commit to funding through the bidding process then that money is obligated so why the hurry? Has it not been pretty apparent from the comments by members of congress and the senate that the recommendations of the communist Dole just ain't right and is not supported? They have been told that if approved it gives the VA the power to act without congressional approval and that ain't gonna happen. Congress giving up control of taxpayers funds that they could use for their pork hahahahahahahahahaha Now that really makes me laugh.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ricky:

The VA does the Commissions and Contractors to delay any change. Its obvious that the Present VA Administration does not want to pay any money to help Veterans.

They will also be on radio and TV touting new plans to make things better that have not happened yet and probably never will.

Guest maddog66
In reference to the VA taking bids for a contractor to study and provide them with the best way to implement the D/S recommendations (as reported by watchdog) I have a couple of questions:

1 - did we as taxpayers just spend millions on two commissions on what to do? Then why were they not tasked to recommend how to do it?

2- Should they not wait until the wounded warrior act is passed by congress? If they commit to funding through the bidding process then that money is obligated so why the hurry? Has it not been pretty apparent from the comments by members of congress and the senate that the recommendations of the communist Dole just ain't right and is not supported? They have been told that if approved it gives the VA the power to act without congressional approval and that ain't gonna happen. Congress giving up control of taxpayers funds that they could use for their pork hahahahahahahahahaha Now that really makes me laugh.

Dr David Chu signed this agreement representing the DOD. He is the ultimate clone of Rumsfeld and during my last 5 years of active duty 2001-2006 he is directly responsible for the management of Army and NG Reserve units and personnel, including their mobilizations and deployments. It is common knowledge that this has been a fiasco and has done enormous damage to our country's readiness posture. Chus has never had the interest of soldiers at heart, he is merely a puppet of Rumsfeld and the other artful dodgers at DOD. We should all be wary of this approach especially in light of the pitiful performance of the many contractors Rumsfeld and gang have hired to outsource our war on terrorism.

• HadIt.com Elder

It seems like these creatures have done their best to run the military into the ground. Why would anyone young person in their right mind join up now? You might get to serve alongside some contractor who is being paid 200,000 a year while you get PFC wages and sleep in a tent and eat mystery meat.