Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Spn Code Website Now Up, Massive Fraud

Rate this question

EdC59

Question

Beginning in 1956, DOD ordered the military to place a SECRET coded number on the DD-214 of ALL Veterans ( 26 million ). Called a SPN, SDN, or SPD code, can say bedwetter, homosexual, character disorders, lewd acts, unsanitary habits, repeated VD, on & on they go. Go to: http://veterancourtcodes.com view 90min DVD video of show i did in Chicago April 2007, under MENU, click on PLAINTIFF'S EXHIBITS, BRIEFS, read all about the codes, quick document is the CONG. PRESS RELEASE under MENU. VA uses the codes to determine eligibility for benefits and hospitals use them as well. Millions with an HONORABLE discharge have BAD code, you DID NOT have to do anything, you just got stabbed in the back. VA takes claim number, gives phony name, pays phony, while REAL vet gets delayed, denied benefits. This is major problem !!!! NO LIBERTY !

• Answers 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay, now I understand more of this. The information is on the website but yes it's hard to navigate.

Basically the DOD assigned codes on DD214's between something like 1959 and 1974. Vietnam Vet's have these seperation codes. The problem is everyone has access to the meaning of these codes and in many cases there is no basis for receiving a particular code. I listed a small few of the ARMY codes. The thought is that the VA also has these code meanings and may judge a claimant accordingly. Or an employer.

My dial-up connection, old slow computer and tired brain make it too much of a chore to download, copy and attache these documents but the link the original poster works and I went to "SPIN CODES" under the main menu.

BDK Military Personnel Security Program AR 600–8–24, para 4–2b(10) and para 4–24a(1) 1

BHK Substandard Performance AR 600–8–24, para 4–2a and para 4–24a(1) 1

BNB Unacceptable Conduct (Anthrax Refusal) AR 600–8–24, para 4–2b and para 4–24a(1) 1

BNC Unacceptable Conduct AR 600–8–24, para 4–2b and para 4–24a(1) 1

BRA Homosexual Conduct (Acts) AR 600–8–24, para 4–22 and para 4–24a(1) 1

BRB Homosexual Conduct (Statement) AR 600–8–24, para 4–22 and para 4–24a(1) 1

BRC Homosexual Conduct (Marriage or Attempted

Marriage)

AR 600–8–24, para 4–22 and para 4–24a(1) 1

DFS In Lieu of Trial by Court-Martial AR 600–8–24, para 3–13

FCA Early Release Program–Voluntary Separation

Incentive

AR 600–8–24, para 3–5 2

FCB Early Release Program–Special Separation

Benefit

AR 600–8–24, para 3–5 2

FDF Pregnancy or childbirth AR 600–8–24, para 3–11

FDL Ecclesiastical Endorsement AR 600–8–24, para 5–5

FFW Failed Medical/Physical Procurement Standards

AR 600–8–24, para 3–9

FHC Immediate Enlistment or Reenlistment AR 600–8–24, para 3–7 3

FHG Dismissal, No Review AR 600–8–24, para 3–13

FND Miscellaneous/General Reasons AR 600–8–24, para 3–5

DD214's still have sdp/spn codes. i retired in 1997 and mine is RBD.

Also, htere is an Army Regulation that has all SPD/SPN codes and definitions. When I was active duty I had one as a reference regulation. I tried to access it via google and the library won't let me see it. "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY".

Edited by recruiterrick

It seems to me that some of the the codes that you have posted are in reference to UCMJ (United States Code of Military Justice).

I disagree with EdC59 stating that the VA uses these code to determine eligibility for benefits and hospitals uses them as well. Why do I feel that EdC59 is not trustworthy!! :rolleyes:

Retired US Army E-7

& 70% CRSC

...Millions with an HONORABLE discharge have BAD code, you DID NOT have to do anything, you just got stabbed in the back. VA takes claim number, gives phony name, pays phony, while REAL vet gets delayed, denied benefits...

I respectfully disagree with your statement shown above. As a former senior NCO, I never saw evidence of the "BAD code" discharge without an accompanying misconduct (e.g., UCMJ cases and bars to reenlistment) by the recipient.

Edited by Manitou Sprgs

• HadIt.com Elder

Saw the codes on search engine. Amazing details regards these codes all over. Hope individuals who contest their codes win the challenge if really needed. Best to you Ed in your endeavor as well, sorry about your stress. cg :rolleyes:

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!