Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ordinary Miracles

Rate this topic

babynoah

Hi all,

I've been having some functional days lately and found this website...it's a great site, thanks to those who made it and keep it as a positive resource. I find it uplifting when I see people finally getting the benefits they should've gotten eons ago and hope y'all don't give up hope if you're still stuck in the process.

I'm just happy today w/ ordinary miracles (i.e., being able to be clear minded enough to have a nice meal w/ my family and not too forgetful w/ the steps required in being able to do that). Am 29 yrs. of age, was medically retired @ 24 by the army (30% army and 100%va) and am still involved w/ the army--but this time as a spouse of an active duty member. I think being a mother is much more challenging than what the army ever threw at me (was tdrl'd as a spc. and was a 91w/medic and slated to be a 97b w/ a lang. identifier of arabic when in the guard before going ad in my old 91w m.o.s.).

well, thank you all for your service and I wish you guys happy holidays + luck w/ your claims!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW- thank you for this uplifting post-

I am a civilian and I cannot thank you both enough for serving this wonderful country-

It must be quite a challenge to be service disabled and to be a mother too-and God Bless your spouse and I hope he isnt in Harms way-

my 'baby' is a veteran- and she is still my little baby girl.

I know you must deal with a lot here.

WELCOME ABOARD! and thank you!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service as well. I also am inspired by your post, knowing you are one of the youngest here at Hadit, you need to know you are special! I too read the 'success' stories and though edited, I read them "ALOUD" to my husband&kiddos so they too know. Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, my due will come some day too. The best to ya',cg.(military retiree)

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!