takerbr549

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

how long ago did you file?? if it was recent then it would probably be safe to say, that it went too a disability examiner for"processing". if its been sometime[2-4 months,longer] than i would think then, it would be safe to assume your going to get a"decision"..thats just this guy"s input..regards, william n

they did mine the same way and it was approved they told me it was to make sure everything was don right so good luck you will get a call from your local office i did and was told i was approved before i got the letter

• HadIt.com Elder

they put the check in my checking account a week before I got the award letter, after the state determination agency gets done with it they send the file to Baltimore where they process the payments the SSA does a review of many of the files quality reviews I think they call them they overturn denials more than they reject approvals my claims went from filing in Oct 2002 to check in the bank in April 2003 with an effective date of June 2002 don't forget the 6 month from the time you ended work before your eligibility starts.....it sounds good though