Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Service connection is either directly related or presumed to be related to a condition that occurred during service.

Aggravation means the extent that a non service connected condition effects a service connected condition or an activity in service actually aggravated a Non service connected condition.

They only pay the amount of aggravation for comp.

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Service connection is either directly related or presumed to be related to a condition that occurred during service.

Aggravation means the extent t6hat a non service connected condition effects a service connecte4d condition or an activity in service actually aggravated a Non service connected condition.

They only pay the amount of aggravation for comp.

What about if you already had a condition that got worse when you were called back for active duty can you file a claim for it.

• HadIt.com Elder

yes.........but it would depend upon whether this condition that you already had was incurred, originally, in the service. If it did, and you have been "rated" for it, then you would file for an increase in the rating. If it was, in the other hand, a condition that pre-existed service and did not occurr in service, but was, instead, aggravated by service and you have never filed for it before, then you have an original claim for a pre-existing condition that was aggravated by the service and you would need to file this original claim as such.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph