Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Won, I Won, I Won

Rate this topic

betrayed

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Betrayed!

>Its been a long hard road, and its not over there are still about 4 issues out there.

Hang in there. It's almost over.

Allan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest terrysturgis

Now, about that Harley they took from you. Go down to the dealer and look at the 08 Screaming Eagle. When they ask how you plan to finance tell them "it will be cash".

Congrats! Terry Sturgis

Now, about that Harley they took from you. Go down to the dealer and look at the 08 Screaming Eagle. When they ask how you plan to finance tell them "it will be cash".

Congrats! Terry Sturgis

I will tell you what I am gonna do. I worked as a sales manager at a HD Dealership (5 months) until my PTSD got the best of me and I told the General Manager to go F himself. Shortly after getting fired I decided to write a book, maybe a ebook but the title was gonna be something like how to buy a harley on the Cheap by a former Harley SalesManager. Gonna let all the little dirty secrets out of the bag. The info I can provide could save a buyer thousands of dollars............. anyway I wrote a table of contents for the book back then and I got to find it. I think it is in my sue harley folder. When he fired me he ripped me off for 15K in sales commissions for a record breaking month. Thats why i was gonna write the book, REVENGE..............and I dont ever think I will own a harley again. Two reasons health and hatred.

post-768-1199710617_thumb.jpg

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

Jim- I want to give YOU a special Thank You-

you have proven here that persistence pays off-

and Thank you for your long years of service- I just wish you were not so disabled by it-

but- the retro-

The historic rate table is at the VA web site-

The December rates are what they pay in January-

Check this all good- because they do make mistakes (made $40,000 mistake in one of my awards-

You have to subtract what you actually got-as you know- from the rate they paid-

and this can get hairy

as it seems to me you got some staged EEDS that have to be considered.

Math is not my forte Jim-

it took me 2-3 days to figure out an audit they sent me-

and it was wrong.

If the VA did make math errors, they can correct this a lot faster than a claim as it goes directly to Finance.

I didnt NOD the error I had found-and dont recommend NODs for math errors-I just wrote them a letter enclosing a copy of their audit statement and then how I figured out it seemed to be missing well over a year in DIC and sent them my interpretation of the historic rates and my calculations.

In three weeks the check was in my mail box.

Men and women EVery one here should check out those retros real good.

They tried to snooker millions of bucks from AO Nehmer vets a few years ago and NVLSP was right in their face about that.

As a matter of fact the sudit money I got was from a CUE I had denied at RO and BVA that I didnt pursue-

the RC found the CUE error when I re-opened my claim and awarded it but the audit on that CUE award was what was missing the 40,000 bucks.

Check it all real good when you get your comp awards.

Edited by Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

but- the retro-

The historic rate table is at the VA web site-

The December rates are what they pay in January-

Check this all good- because they do make mistakes (made $40,000 mistake in one of my awards-

You have to subtract what you actually got-as you know- from the rate they paid-

and this can get hairy

as it seems to me you got some staged EEDS that have to be considered.

Math is not my forte Jim-

it took me 2-3 days to figure out an audit they sent me-

and it was wrong.

Check it all real good when you get your comp awards.

you just stopped me from sending you a email on this subject LOL how do u get a audit?

Edited by BETRAYED

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use