Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally At

Rate this question

Berta

Question

800$ rep (I know him-he doesnt make things up) said the DRO sent my claims to the rating board a few days ago-as it is ready to rate-

always a good sign- :unsure: then again------????

Last month I sent an Iris email as well as a 800 # rep sent an additional internal email to the DRO and then I sent a Priority letter to the DRO- all requesting a telephonic conference with the DRO under the auspices of the DRO regs in M21-1---asking for phone call from the DRO if there was any question at all regarding my Medical evidence- which they have not opined on in 5 years.

I dont think anyone there wants to call me-

so hopefully my IMOs etc are now with the raters.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Well, well, well - You learn something new every day. I thought the DRO was the one who copied the reasons and bases for de

denial straight off your SOC, and added a few lines so that your SSOC would be longer than your SOC was - and so it would look like they really had reviewed the evidence, and then mailed you the letter.

Their job decription makes it look MUCH more complicated.

I couldn't even find the part about copying and pasting LISTED.

Free

Yes, that's been my expperience also with the DRO. Copy and Paste is what they do! Thanks for the reality check ;-) ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

The only DRO who I had experience with reversed two prior denials by the RO. The reversal was based on medical reports available to adjudication on the prior denials. The DRO did seek another medical opinion. However, the new opinion concurred with the original favorable opinions that were ignored or found to be inadaquate by the previous adjudicators. I was service connected by a DRO who told me that the original adjudicators should have service connected. He did not offer any opinion as to why they did not service connect me. I did get many years of retro.